I can’t believe 200 of you follow me and want to read my shitty poetry. I know it’s not a huge number, but I honestly expected a grand total of 5 followers here so it’s truly an honor.
To thank you all for following me, but because I don’t have real money to buy giveaway prizes with (struggling student, etc. etc.), I’d like to do something that more closely aligns with this blog. I’d like to make a personalized poem (most likely courier series or handwritten) for the winner of the giveaway. We can message back and forth a couple times to figure out something you’d like and then I’ll whip something up, throw it in a frame and ship it off to you. I’ll do up to five of these poems, depending on people’s interest.
The rules are as follows:
- You don’t need to be following me (though, since this is a follower giveaway, it would be nice if you did);
- Both likes and reblogs count, but only one reblog (don’t be that guy/gal and spam your followers);
- Winners will be chosen randomly and will be notified via tumblr—please have your inbox open!
- If you are a winner, you must be willing to divulge a valid postal or P.O. box address (willing to ship globally);
- I’ll keep the giveaway open, at least initially, for two and a half weeks, give or take. That means the contest will close and winners will be chosen on midnight on April 25, 2014 (may extend deadline as interest allows).
Again, thank you all so much for following me. I hope you take advantage of this (and that the personalized poem isn’t so completely stupid that no one wants it) because I’m really excited about it!